The recently launched Whittaker’s Cocoa Lovers Collection is Whittaker's darkest chocolate range ever. Featuring;
A recipe for you to try at home:
Prep time 2.5hr
Difficulty 1 out of 5
· 2x 100g blocks Whittaker’s 86% Ghanaian chocolate
· 150ml Double Cream
· 1 Tbs Unsalted Butter
· Unsweetened cocoa powder, chopped roasted hazelnuts, freeze dried strawberries/raspberries
1. Place the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl. Set aside.
2. On the stove, or in the microwave, heat the cream until it is simmering.
3. Add the butter to the chocolate and pour the cream over top of the chocolate. Let the warm cream and chocolate sit for 5 minutes. Stir until the chocolate has completely melted. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
4. Scoop the set truffle mixture into 2 teaspoon-sized mounds. Roll each into balls.
5. Roll each into toppings, if desired.
6. Cover tightly and store truffles at room temperature for 3-4 days or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Truffles taste best at room temperature!