We've been watching a lot of old movies lately because well, lockdown and all. And though we can't shop for anything but the essentials, we still like to partake in a bit of window shopping. So, inspired by what we have been viewing we bring to your bubble Style's fashion picks. If you want to see the full edits take a look at Style's digital edition - out now!
The lift, the dress and that truly awkward watermelon scene. Dirty Dancing spoke to the ’80s generation with its smoking hot dance scenes combined with wistful romance. If we're honest, we've probably all tried (with disastrous results) to recreate that iconic lift at the end between Baby (Jennifer Grey) and Johnny (Patrick Swayze). And, no, lockdown is not the time (especially after a few) to attempt this once again. Instead, let's just look at how we can recreate the vibe with clothes.
1. High Neck Mini Dress, $199.90, WITCHERY
2. Lose Your Fear Dress, $795, MAGGIE MARILYN
3. Chloe Dress, $780, CAMILLA AND MARC
4. Enya Sandal, $240, MI PIACI
5. Roma Print Dress, $449, ISAAC + LULU
6. Mirella Maxi Skirt, $199, RUBY
7. Dolce Giovanna Pendant, $820, FILIGREE
8. Mariah Heel, $259, MISS WILSON
9. Hannah Polo Cashmere, $399, ISAAC + LULU
10. Platinum, Pink Sapphire and Diamond Ring, $10,585, VIA SOLLERTIA