- Marc Jacobs – so popular, Little Marc Jacobs even has an e-commerce site. Every design represents Marc’s imaginative flair and quirky aesthetic.
- Karl Lagerfeld – Has created his first-ever collection for children. Karl Lagerfeld Kids unveils a combination of basic pieces that features his rock-style look.
- Christian Louboutin – Yes, you can get a bespoke pair of
red-sole flats for your little ones.
- Fendi – Launched with runway shows in Milan and New York, this line is designed for children between the ages of three months and 12 years old.
- Gucci – This timeless brand has taken the same inspiration across to their children’s line. With Jennifer Lopez and her children fronting the brand, it’s the go-to for the rich and famous tots.
- Ralph Lauren – Renowned for creating timeless pieces, its junior line draws on inspiration from classic styles and updates them with a contemporary twist.
- Missoni – This fashion house has only recently added a children’s range to their collection. As you would imagine, the kids’ collection is a wonderland of colourful rainbow items.
- Burberry – If you are looking for matching mother-daughter trench coats, you need not look further than the famed British brand.
- Young Versace – For children aged 0-14, this collection offers the Versace style with a youthful rock ’n’ roll twist, including playful prints and vibrant colours.
- Moschino – Moschino Kids was originally created in 1983 by the late Franco Moschino. We love this label for its famous vibrant colours, distinctive designs and imaginative styles.