Home Fashion Fashion News: March 2017
Fashion News: March 2017

Fashion News: March 2017

0
0

Australian Ballet - New ImagePrima Ballerina
Here is one for all the want-to-be ballerinas out there. The Australian Ballet has released an activewear range, and it’s not just for the studio. Designed for men and women, the range includes; tights, singlets, hoodies and sweatpants complete with cute ballet-themed slogans. We love the campaign that features dancers from The Australian Ballet including Dimity Azoury and Georgia Scott-Hunter.

 

Calvin KleinChanging Times
With new designer Raf Simons taking charge of Calvin Klein, changes are afoot. The New York-based brand has quietly unveiled a new logo via Instagram. Designed by English art director and graphic designer Peter Saville, this new logo looks promising. We are excited to see where else Simons will take the iconic brand over the coming months.

A Model Diet
Have you ever wondered what stunning couple Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen eat to stay in optimum shape? Their personal chef Allen Campbell has leaked a few of their diet secrets. Not surprisingly, 80 per cent of what they eat is vegetables (only organic), along with whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans. The other 20 per cent is lean meats. On the ‘no’ list is white sugar, white flour and MSG, caffeine, fungus, and dairy. They never cook with olive oil, only coconut oil, and only use Himalayan pink salt as the sodium, never iodised salt. For Tom, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and eggplants are all out because they’re not anti-inflammatory.

NEW YORK, NY - MAY 05: [EDITOR'S NOTE: Image has been digitally processed] Gisele Bndchen and Tom Brady attend the "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" Costume Institute Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 5, 2014 in New York City. (Photo by Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images)